Wednesday, April 21, 2010




Happy spring everyone! I am recharged after a long winter, and super ready to start what is shaping up to be a busy wedding season! Winter brought us CRAZY amounts of snow (snowpocalyse? snowmageddon? Snow My God!) , but my family was prepared with plenty of firewood & the new Jeep, so were did just fine! I spent alot of time creating wedding albums from 2009 weddings & getting those delivered to my lovely brides from last season. I was fortunate enough to have some of the prettiest & nicest brides last year, what a fantastic year for Acorn Photography!

I have several events that have not been blogged about yet, but now that I am all caught up on albums, hopefully I will be able to find some time to post more regularly. I hope you all are having a wonderful spring...and I look forward to seeing you over the summer months!

No comments: