Thursday, April 22, 2010

Loretta & her handsome boys!!











***CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE!***

This is a *perfect* time of year for beach portraits...not too hot, not too cold...hardly anyone on the beach if you time it right! Earlier this week I went down to the shore to do some family portraits for Loretta & her 2 boys. It was a bit chilly, but that's a price worth paying to get the backdrop...er, I mean beach all to yourself! Loretta's great... she & I met years ago when she cut my hair & I shot her wedding...and we have enjoyed a nice friendship ever since!

Thanks Loretta - hope you enjoy your pictures! Your online gallery should be available later today...I'll shoot you an e-mail when it's up.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beth the pictures turned out very well!! Thanks for suggesting the beach scene, even though it was very chilly! I am grateful for meeting and knowing you! You are a pleasant person and a wonderful photographer!