Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jennifer & Thomas































(Click on picture to enlarge!)

A few weeks ago I had the good fortune to spend a *beautiful* spring afternoon at The Brampton Inn in Chestertown, MD photographing the wedding of Jen & Tom. What a class act both the bride & groom were...and if I could work at venues as gorgeous as the Brampton Inn for every wedding I would be in heaven!

Jen & Tom were picture perfect (as you can clearly see!) and Mother Nature really blessed them with the most picturesque spring day imaginable. The ceremony was beautiful in itself, but powerful to me on a personal level as well as it was conducted by Mark Mumford, who performed my own wedding ceremony 11 years ago.

From beginning to end, it was a perfect wedding day...one whose memory I will carry with me for a long time.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day, and please stay in touch!
__________________________________
Jennifer said...
"Beth - Thank you so much for shooting our wedding. You did a wonderful job. These photos are spectacular!!! I can't wait to see the rest!"
~ Jen & Tom
__________________________________
Jen also said...
"...The people at my office can’t stop talking about how great the photos look and how artistic you are. I would like to make sure I recommend you to people if they are looking, Is Baltimore too far for you to travel?"
~~~ Not too far at all Jen - thanks!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beth - Thank you so much for shooting our wedding. You did a wonderful job. These photos are spectacular!!! I can't wait to see the rest.

Jen & Tom