Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CALIFORNIA!!!

































(Click on pictures to enlarge!)



My son & I took a super fun, whirlwind trip to southern California to visit family last month. In a matter of 6 days we managed to squeeze in a day at The Wild Animal Park in San Diego, another day at Sea World, plus 2 days at Disneyland & Disneys California Adventure as well as watch my tough as nails (but cute as a button) niece play a great baseball game!! I have a ton of pictures...needless to say picking just a few for the blog was tough!

We stayed with my sister & her wonderful, most gracious family, who were *amazing* hosts. My 9 year son just had a blast visiting & bonding with his cousins Chris & Andrea (he hasn't stopped talking about them yet!), and spending so much quality time with my beautiful sister was good for my soul. We barely slept, we rode every ride in every park, saw everything we wanted to see and then some & made a lifetime of fun memories. I hope that one day we can do it again. Thank you Steph, Troy, Chris & Andie...we love you & miss you all terribly!!

No comments: