Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Meghan & Sam got married!!!!!!!!!!!!










































~~CLICK ON EACH PICTURE TO ENLARGE~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




So last Saturday Meghan & Sam finally got married! Everyone who knows Meghan knows that she has been planning this event for years...literally. Meghan wanted theirs to be the prettiest wedding, and I have to say - she totally nailed it! As an event planner at Dover Rent All Tents & Events, Meghan is very familiar with wedding planning and had been taking notes & making plans for quite some time. The tents were absolutely fanTAStic, the flowers were impeccable, the lighting was some of the most exquisite that I have ever seen (a special shout out to my husband Mark who climbed the oh so tall ladders to set up the beautiful lights!!) ...every last detail was picture perfect, including Meghan & Sam. The guests dined on food provided by one of my very favorite caterers - Magnolia Catering (http://www.magnoliacaterers.com/). Jimmy & Julie always serve the best of the best. Julie also made the amazing wedding cake - which I have to say...was one of the best that I have ever tasted or seen (except of course for the one that she made for my wedding oh so long ago). Seriously, I can't say enough about their yummy offerings.




















Meghan & Sam...you both looked absolutely wonderful. Congrats on pulling off such a beautiful event. We all wish you a lifetime of happiness. Enjoy Costa Rica and I will see you very soon.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Please feel free to leave a comment!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything was absolutly beautiful! Meghan was a gorgeous bride...of course! And I'm so glad Meghan and Sam had me in their wedding! Oh the memories! These pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

Meghan and Sam,
thank you so much for letting jacqueline and I share the day (and the puppies) with you and your family.
susan