Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vanessa & Kurt!




PLEASE CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE THEM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whew - it's been a super busy wedding season here at Acorn Photography! Blogging had to take a back seat for a few weeks while I worked hard making sure that my brides had their proofs quickly.




It's been nearly a year since we met, but 3 weeks ago I finally shot the fantastic wedding of Vanessa & Kurt at the Virden Center in Lewes. I knew when I met them that it was going to be a fun day, but I have to say, Vanessa was a great bride...one of the most calm, down to earth brides that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Her pleasant attitude was the talk of all of the wedding professionals - Kudos to you Vanessa for being so wonderful. I have no doubt that you & Kurt will live happily ever after.




Here is the part where I would normally say "Your proofs are IN - I'll be seeing you very soon. ", but I would be remiss if I didn't mention the cookies. Ahhhh, the cookies. Vanessa's super sweet mom made cookies for everyone at the reception. I was so impressed, I have never seen anything quite like it. Vanessa's mother made...I think the count was 140 DOZEN cookies for the wedding guests to enjoy & take home. I'm not talking regular ole' chocolate chip cookies here...she had such exquisite & beautiful cookies...tremendous varieties ~ she put most bakeries to shame. She even shared a recipe for my personal favorites with me, I can't wait to make them.




Thanks Vanessa, Kurt & your families for a wonderful day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to leave me a comment!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Anonymous said...
Vanessa showed me Beth's work as soon as she signed the contract with her! What a fabulous person, and so far the pictures look great! I can't wait to see more!!!!!Being part of the bridal party I had the pleasure of chatting with Beth before and during the wedding/reception, and even though it wasn't my wedding I would recommend her work to anyone! She is so pleasant and down to earth. ++++ for Acorn Photography!!!If I was getting married in Delaware I would use her!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so very much for your lovely comments! For the record, I do travel for weddings. :) ~ Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa showed me Beth's work as soon as she signed the contract with her! What a fabulous person, and so far the pictures look great! I can't wait to see more!!!!!

Being part of the bridal party I had the pleasure of chatting with Beth before and during the wedding/reception, and even though it wasn't my wedding I would recommend her work to anyone! She is so pleasant and down to earth.

++++ for Acorn Photography!!!

If I was getting married in Delaware I would use her!!!!