Sunday, December 14, 2008

Where has the fall gone??


I am happy to report that I have had a very busy fall wedding season & have been inundated with Christmas orders from happy brides who want albums, prints & specialty items. Sadly, my blogging activities have taken a direct hit as a result. I will try to get atleast a little something posted from each of my fall weddings very soon. In the meantime...


Here is a shot from way back in the beginning of November....November 1st to be exact! Michelle & Christopher somehow managed to pick the most amazing Saturday for the fall colors. After their lovely ceremony in downtown Dover, we went straight to Moores Lake with their 2 cute sons (who both reminded me of my own little guy) and had the most colorful photo shoot of the year. I can't wait to design their album, its going to be just gorgeous!
Thanks very much for letting me capture your wedding memories (burning biscuits & all!) Michelle & Chris ~ I had fun sharing the day with you. I will be talking to you very soon as we start to design your album!

No comments: