Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eileen & Marty




(Click on image to enlarge)
The end of November took me back to one of my favorites places to shoot weddings....The Oaks (if you would like to see more of more work at The Oaks, please click on "A Wedding at The Oaks" slideshow found in the upper right hand corner of this page). I always have a fantastic shoot there...the property is so scenically located & the couples that I meet there are always so warm and lovely. Eileen & Marty were certainly no exception, and despite the cold we had a fantastic time shooting their outdoor portraits.


Eileen was the epitome of grace under fire. There were a few hiccups in her day ~ a severe cold front that forced an indoor ceremony, a beloved sister (and bridesmaid) in the hospital with the flu, but somehow Eileen & Marty were still able to relax & enjoy their big day...my hats off to them for being so flexible. Have a wonderful Christmas Eileen & Marty - I can't wait to get started on your panaramic album!


No comments: