Friday, October 3, 2008

Krissy & Erik...


First of all, my apologies for the long gap in between blog postings. It has been a super busy summer season...lots of albums to design & weddings to shoot - I just havent had the time to blog every event. I promise this winter when things settle down a bit I will do a better job keeping the blog current.


Anyway...this past weekend found me back at The Oaks shooting the wedding of Krissy & Erik. The forecast all week indicated that it was going to rain on Sunday...and it did. Sadly, there was really no choice but to move the ceremony indoors.


I really have to hand it to Krissy...she remained super calm and did not let the change in plans bring her down in the least. It was a wonderful day filled with love & family, smiles & laughs, horse drawn carriage rides through raindrops...and as you can see, we made lemonaid from lemons when it came to picture time.


Congratulations you guys, enjoy your island honeymoon! I really enjoyed sharing your special day with you.


No comments: