Monday, October 6, 2008

Fonners!!!!

















(Click on pic to enlarge)


Heya Fonners! I am in the middle of editing last weeks wedding & have 2 weddings to shoot this week, so it might be a week or 2 until I am able to edit all of the pictures from the other night, but I thought you guys would like a little preview.

Thanks for being so cooperative (some more than others...I wont mention any names - you know who you are!). As always, I had a blast hanging out with you guys...thank you so much for treating Sean and I like your own.

Take care!

_______________________________________
Doug said...

Thanks for saying I was the most cooperative. I really tried my best, just for you. Hugs and kisses, Doug

_______________________________________
Dylan said...

The fonners know how to get it done. Dylan
_______________________________________
Wanda said...

Beth, Thank you so much for putting up with all of us & for your attention to detail. You really know how to capture the feeling of the moment. Wanda
________________________________________

Kathy said...

The pictures are incredible. I never realized how cute my kids are - you're a miracle worker haha. Thank you so much...Kathy
________________________________________

Duane said...

Great Website. Needs more Fonners on it. Duane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying I was the most cooperative. I really tried my best, just for you. Hugs and kisses, Doug

Anonymous said...

The fonners know how to get it done.

Dylan

Anonymous said...

Beth,

Thank you so much for putting up with all of us and for your attention to detail. You really know how to capture the feeling of the momment on film. Wanda

Anonymous said...

the pictures are incredible. I never realized how cute my kids are. you're a miracle worker haha.
thank you so much.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Great Website. Needs more Fonners on it.
Duane