Monday, June 16, 2008

Jen & Eric







Wow...I have had such an awesome wedding season so far! All of my brides have been stunning, all of my couples exceptionally nice, easy going & so obviously in love...and yesterday Jen & Eric were certainly no exception. It was another hot day, & another great couple who didn't let a little thing like extreme heat & the threat of storms with possible hail get in their way of having a great time. As the ceremony started the sky began darkening...the videographer (Julie from Blue Sky Films - great girl who agreed to send me a copy of the video) & I both started feeling a little nervous. I wanted so much for Jen & Eric to have the outdoor wedding they have been deaming of... and they, along with the great people at The Oaks worked so hard to make such a gorgeous cermony site, it would have been unfortunate if it had to be moved indoors. We were very lucky, and the rain held off long enough not only for the ceremony to go off without a hitch, but also for us to take advantage of the amazing photo opportunities that The Oaks has to offer.
Congratulations Jen & Eric, your proofs will be ready soon!
____________________________
Beth, the picture of Jen is so beautiful, can't wait to see the rest. Wanted to thank you for being so wonderful, I'm so thankful we had you to do our pictures. Thanks, Lana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth, the picture of Jen is so beautiful, can't wait to see the rest. Wanted to thank you for being so wonderful, I'm so thankful we had you to do our pictures. Thanks, Lana